Monday, September 5, 2011

ANIMATED CLASSIC PAINTINGS and QUOTES ABOUT ART






To see far is one things, going there is
another - Constantin Brâncuși









Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave. - Constantin Brâncuși










What is real is not the extrenal form, but the essence of things...it is impossible
for anyone to express anything essentially
real by  imitating its exterior surface -
Constantin Brâncuși










Don't look for obscure formulas or mistery in my work. It is pure joy that I offer you.
Look at my sculptures until you see them.
Those closest to God have seen them.-
Constantin Brâncuși.







I myself do nothing. The Holy Spirit
accomplishes all through me - William
Blke.










All my life I have worked to be able to earn my living, but I thought that one could do good painting without attracting attention to one's private life. Certainly, an artist wishes to raise himself intellectually as much as possible, but the man must remain obscure. The pleasure must be found in the work - Paul Cezanne









Art is made to disturb. Science reassures. There is only one valuable thing in art: the thing you cannot explain. - Georges Braque










Art is not what you see, but what you make others see. - Edgar Degas











The object of art is not to reproduce reality, but to create a reality
of the same intensity -
Alberto Giacometti









If I could say it in words there would be no reason to paint. -
Edward Hopper








There is no must in art because
art is free. - Wassily Kandinsky











A Good artist has less time
than ideas. - Martin Kippenberger










Life obliges me to do something,
so I paint. - Rene Magritte








NOTE: paintings do not belong to the author of quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment